'Black' Glaze. 4oz
This is where the fun really begins! Want to add depth and dimension to a flat piece? Dixie Belle Glaze finishes do just that!
Black may start out looking blue, but will dry to a beautiful rich black, trust us!
- Give the Clear Coat a couple hours to dry (or you can glaze first and then Clear coat).
- Be sure the glaze is mixed really well.
- Working in sections, use a chip brush or sponge brush and start applying the glaze to your liking.
- If you are working with a piece with lots of nooks and crannies/carvings, work the glaze in to make those details pop.
- If you would like less glaze, simply wipe off with a damp rag or paper towel.